Thursday, July 06, 2006

What song are you listening to now?
++ nth..but i wanna listen to Simple plan - my Alien ++

Does the song means anything to you?
++ yea..sent by David.. love tt song v much!! ++

Which part of the lyrics is your fav?
++ every part of it!! ++

Do you miss anyone for the moment?
++ yea.. him!! ++

The most memorable moments you had with your friends.
++ most ar? alot le.. go search my brain.. ++

The most memorable moments you had with your ex bf/gf.
++ his sweet talks n the present he gave.. ++

The most annoying people you hate the most?
++ i dunno.. ++

Whats your fav quotes?
++ hmm.. / hahax / lol / hehe ++

Who is your fav person?
++ hmm..me!! hehex.. i love my self!! ++

What is your zodiac?
++ Dragon ++

Your fav hangout?
++ hmm.. shopping center? arcade? ++

What type of person are you?
++ i dunno.. me bad person ba.. ++

Are you happy with the people you met?
++ hmm..yep..they r so fresh..hahax.. ++

Does the love life you've had difficult?
++ for this moment, i'm gonna say no.. ++

Who is your best friends?
++ leewah, hweehwee, leng hui, yan wen ( v sad tt we talk to lil le.. ) ++

Three things you love about yourself.
++ my eyes. my hair? my understanding-ness??? ++

Three things you hate about yourself.
++ my fat? my weight? me being too dependent? ++

Three things you appreciate in this world.
++ my family. my frenz. him. ++

anything to say?
++ i miss his msg.. // save my threesome friendship plz!!! // i'm sorry ma~ will try to slp early if possible.. //

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home